Ossining Public Library914-941-2416Mon: 9am-9pm
Su: 1pm-5pm (closed Sun. July August)
- Our Cozy board is filling with snowflakes. https://t.co/WUbbpfVzUt 2 days ago
- RT @ReadAloud_org: Reading aloud is the single most important thing a parent or caregiver can do to help prepare a child for reading and le… 2 days ago
- It’s time to paws to read oplkids.wordpress.com/2017/12/13/its… https://t.co/ZITsHrpZzm 4 days ago
- Join us on Saturday, December 16, at 2pm to read to Lexie! https://t.co/qHugARAWCQ 6 days ago
- RT @ReadAloud_org: Why #readaloud15? https://t.co/SMpBhkjXl7 1 week ago
Follow us on Pinterest
oplkids Flickr Photos
- Follow READ ALL ABOUT IT! News from the Ossining Public Library Children's Room on WordPress.com
Category Archives: program for parents and kids
Last night was very special for all of us at the Ossining Public Library. We honored our long-time Head of Children’s Services, Sally Read Dow, who passed away in January. Since Sally was a bird lover and former board member of the … Continue reading
On Saturday, June 25th, we kicked off our Exercise Your Mind:READ! Summer Reading Program at the Ossining Public Library. Joe the Magic Man made us laugh and amazed us with his magic tricks. He even made a real, live rabbit … Continue reading
He’s waiting for his friend Piggie to get here so they can have a party at the Ossining Public Library. Everyone is invited to come and meet Elephant and Piggie tomorrow, Friday, May 27th at 4:00 in the Budarz Theater!!!
We read stories about spring and birds on Saturday during Family Storytime. Everyone made a bird and nest to take home. Even Winnie-the-Pooh made one! To see all of the photos, click here.
We celebrated Día de los Niños/Children’s Book Day at the Ossining Public Library on Friday, April 30th. International Theater Arts Institute presented a play in Spanish and English, called The Brave Calf. There was a lot of interaction between the actors and … Continue reading
Emily and Laura Marts have made it onto our 1,000 Books Project Wall of Fame! These 2 sisters finished the project in less than a year. Wow! That’s a lot of reading. Congratulations!