Ossining Public Library914-941-2416Mon: 9am-9pm
Su: 1pm-5pm (closed Sun. July August)
- RT @OssiningCroton: More Kudos For Ossining's Science Talent Search Winner dlvr.it/QL96Ym 2 days ago
- RT @OssiningSchools: # OPride! twitter.com/ohs_scire/stat… 2 days ago
- Congratulations to Skyler, who is also a page in the Children's Room. We're so proud of you! Ossining Student Wins… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @ReadAloud_org: The first five years of life are critical years for learning. #readaloud15 https://t.co/KS5dhKpTEo 2 days ago
- RT @OssiningArts: Happy 125th birthday to the @OssiningLibrary ! #OPride @OssiningSchools @oplkids @FriendsoftheOPL twitter.com/terriebentley8… 2 days ago
Follow us on Pinterest
oplkids Flickr Photos
- Follow READ ALL ABOUT IT! News from the Ossining Public Library Children's Room on WordPress.com
Category Archives: program for parents and kids
The library is turning 125 in February! We’ll be having many fun and exciting events during our anniversary year, but we’re kicking it off with a birthday party. Save the date: Sunday, February 11th, from 5:30 to 7 pm.
Last night was very special for all of us at the Ossining Public Library. We honored our long-time Head of Children’s Services, Sally Read Dow, who passed away in January. Since Sally was a bird lover and former board member of the … Continue reading
On Saturday, June 25th, we kicked off our Exercise Your Mind:READ! Summer Reading Program at the Ossining Public Library. Joe the Magic Man made us laugh and amazed us with his magic tricks. He even made a real, live rabbit … Continue reading
He’s waiting for his friend Piggie to get here so they can have a party at the Ossining Public Library. Everyone is invited to come and meet Elephant and Piggie tomorrow, Friday, May 27th at 4:00 in the Budarz Theater!!!
We read stories about spring and birds on Saturday during Family Storytime. Everyone made a bird and nest to take home. Even Winnie-the-Pooh made one! To see all of the photos, click here.
We celebrated Día de los Niños/Children’s Book Day at the Ossining Public Library on Friday, April 30th. International Theater Arts Institute presented a play in Spanish and English, called The Brave Calf. There was a lot of interaction between the actors and … Continue reading