Ossining Public Library914-941-2416Mon: 9am-9pm
Su: 1pm-5pm (closed Sun. July August)
- Our Cozy board is filling with snowflakes. https://t.co/WUbbpfVzUt 1 day ago
- RT @ReadAloud_org: Reading aloud is the single most important thing a parent or caregiver can do to help prepare a child for reading and le… 1 day ago
- It’s time to paws to read oplkids.wordpress.com/2017/12/13/its… https://t.co/ZITsHrpZzm 4 days ago
- Join us on Saturday, December 16, at 2pm to read to Lexie! https://t.co/qHugARAWCQ 5 days ago
- RT @ReadAloud_org: Why #readaloud15? https://t.co/SMpBhkjXl7 1 week ago
Follow us on Pinterest
oplkids Flickr Photos
- Follow READ ALL ABOUT IT! News from the Ossining Public Library Children's Room on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: 1000 Books Project
We have another picture on our 1,000 Books Wall of Fame! Congratulations to 5 year old Ian Covelli. Come into the Children’s Room to see his picture, along with all of the others who have accomplished this impressive feat.
Emily and Laura Marts have made it onto our 1,000 Books Project Wall of Fame! These 2 sisters finished the project in less than a year. Wow! That’s a lot of reading. Congratulations!
Our 2015 Summer Reading Program and our 1,000 Books Project Kick-off took place on Saturday, June 27th. Pat Schories came to our Budarz Theater and showed us photos of the office where she illustrates the “Biscuit” books written by Alyssa Satin Capucilli, and where … Continue reading
If you’d like your child to join Princess on our Wall of Fame, come into the Children’s Room and register him or her for the Ossining Public Library 1,000 Books Project!