Ossining Public Library914-941-2416Mon: 9am-9pm
Su: 1pm-5pm (closed Sun. July August)
- “How Their First Library Card Teaches Kids Responsibility” by Jaime A. C. Verduzco medium.com/everylibrary/h… 1 week ago
- RT @ReadAloud_org: Top reasons parents & children 6–11 say they like reading aloud together is that it's a special time and that it’s fun.… 3 weeks ago
- What it feels like to win Uncollared: The Dog Game https://t.co/mNn8rtQPCj 3 weeks ago
- Thank you to our Raffle Donors! oplkids.wordpress.com/2017/09/14/tha… https://t.co/BYoY4pArvh 1 month ago
- Here come our fall programs! oplkids.wordpress.com/2017/09/09/her… https://t.co/YUiSBeEqWP 1 month ago
Follow us on Pinterest
oplkids Flickr Photos
- Follow READ ALL ABOUT IT! News from the Ossining Public Library Children's Room on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: 1000 Books Project
We have another picture on our 1,000 Books Wall of Fame! Congratulations to 5 year old Ian Covelli. Come into the Children’s Room to see his picture, along with all of the others who have accomplished this impressive feat.
Emily and Laura Marts have made it onto our 1,000 Books Project Wall of Fame! These 2 sisters finished the project in less than a year. Wow! That’s a lot of reading. Congratulations!
Our 2015 Summer Reading Program and our 1,000 Books Project Kick-off took place on Saturday, June 27th. Pat Schories came to our Budarz Theater and showed us photos of the office where she illustrates the “Biscuit” books written by Alyssa Satin Capucilli, and where … Continue reading
If you’d like your child to join Princess on our Wall of Fame, come into the Children’s Room and register him or her for the Ossining Public Library 1,000 Books Project!