Ossining Public Library914-941-2416Mon: 9am-9pm
Su: 1pm-5pm (closed Sun. July August)
- Our Cozy board is filling with snowflakes. https://t.co/WUbbpfVzUt 2 days ago
- RT @ReadAloud_org: Reading aloud is the single most important thing a parent or caregiver can do to help prepare a child for reading and le… 2 days ago
- It’s time to paws to read oplkids.wordpress.com/2017/12/13/its… https://t.co/ZITsHrpZzm 4 days ago
- Join us on Saturday, December 16, at 2pm to read to Lexie! https://t.co/qHugARAWCQ 6 days ago
- RT @ReadAloud_org: Why #readaloud15? https://t.co/SMpBhkjXl7 1 week ago
Follow us on Pinterest
oplkids Flickr Photos
- Follow READ ALL ABOUT IT! News from the Ossining Public Library Children's Room on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Summer Reading Game
On Wednesday evening, July 26th, we held the first of our Summer Reading Game raffles. Four-year old Ali Is won a $100 Toys R Us gift card, Seven-year old Amelia Mohler, Six-year old Eliana Zohar and … Continue reading
Come to our Summer Reading Game Kick Off on Wednesday morning from 10 am – noon!
On Saturday, June 25th, we kicked off our Exercise Your Mind:READ! Summer Reading Program at the Ossining Public Library. Joe the Magic Man made us laugh and amazed us with his magic tricks. He even made a real, live rabbit … Continue reading
We are about half way to our goal! Keep on reading and bringing in your finished reading logs. If you haven’t signed up for Summer Reading yet, it’s not too late!
Our 3rd Annual Stuffed Animal Sleepover took place on Wednesday night, August 14th, Our Learning Ambassadors, Miguel and Kiran, read 2 stories: Interrupting Chicken by David Ezra Stein and Dinosaur vs. Bedtime by Bob Shea. Then the children tucked in their stuffed … Continue reading
Our Summer Reading Program began today and we already have some enthusiastic readers!