Ossining Public Library914-941-2416Mon: 9am-9pm
Su: 1pm-5pm (closed Sun. July August)
- RT @OssiningSup: Can't stop the feelin. - thanks Ms Worner - happy children in a great video. drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw3nbP… 22 hours ago
- RT @ReadAloud_org: Your child doesn’t stop growing over the summer - make sure he doesn’t stop learning either. #readaloud15 https://t.co/i… 1 day ago
- Our Summer Program flyer is available in English & Spanish in the library & on our website opl-kid-events.blogspot.com 1 week ago
- Capstone projects by Roosevelt students on display in the Children's Room https://t.co/hCFrngnKr4 1 week ago
- Ever wanted to have a pen pal? oplkids.wordpress.com/2017/06/13/eve… https://t.co/JC6amoz5v4 1 week ago
Follow us on Pinterest
oplkids Flickr Photos
- Follow READ ALL ABOUT IT! News from the Ossining Public Library Children's Room on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Ossining Public Library
In our Every Day’s a Holiday Program, we celebrated National Scavenger Hunt Day (May 24th) with a book scavenger hunt in the library. Participants found 20 different types of books and had lots of fun along the way.
On Friday afternoon, May 19th, the OPLbery Club members spoke with author Claire Legrand via Skype. Claire’s book, Some Kind of Happiness won the 2017 OPLbery Medal. We showed Claire the OPLbery Medal on our copy of the book and she was … Continue reading
Tomorrow afternoon marks the return of the OPLbery Club. This will be our 8th year! And we are so excited to be hosting a Skype visit with author Claire Legrand, who wrote last year’s OPLbery Medal-winning book, Some Kind of … Continue reading
We have another picture on our 1,000 Books Wall of Fame! Congratulations to 5 year old Ian Covelli. Come into the Children’s Room to see his picture, along with all of the others who have accomplished this impressive feat.
The seventh annual OPLbery Club, a mock Newbery club, had its final meeting this afternoon. After some very interest discussions, here are the books the club chose: OPLbery Medal: Some Kind of Happiness, by Claire Legrand OPLbery Honor: Counting Thyme, … Continue reading
Lots of great projects today!
Last night was very special for all of us at the Ossining Public Library. We honored our long-time Head of Children’s Services, Sally Read Dow, who passed away in January. Since Sally was a bird lover and former board member of the … Continue reading